New Jersey

Bridesmaids bags

I am wondering what do you you put in the bridesmaids bags...the only thing I can think of are robes...

Re: Bridesmaids bags

• I gave them gift cards to their favorite stores and a personal gift to suit their personal tastes.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got them each a necklace that I thought they would like, a gift card to their favorite store, a robe for getting ready the morning of the wedding and a wine sippy cup also for the morning of the wedding. I tried to personalize the gifts to each individual other then the robe and cup. I am also paying for their hair and makeup to be done.
  • The best thing you can do is shop like it's their birthday.  The gifts don't have to be identical.  Many people, myself included, would not want a robe as a gift.  And if you insist on it, please, for the love of God, don't make them wear it for cutsie getting ready pictures. 
  • I actually brought all my bridesmaid alex and ani bracelets.  This was a fun and cool experience because I got them each a bracelet that represented them, which made it a more personal gift from me to them as individuals.  I also got them a shawl, and all items needed for the day of, like their jewelry and what they were carrying during the ceremony.  I also got them personalized bags with their initials.  I noticed they all use them for their day to day needs, from traveling, overnight bags, work, or even going to the beach, which I was happy to see.

When it comes to robes it is definitely a matter of preference.  I felt that buying a robe was a gift more so for me, then for them.  HOWEVER, once I got my pictures back, I did have a small amount of regret not having the girls all look cohesive during the get ready pics....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards