Chit Chat
Options

Procrastination Friday

2»

Re: Procrastination Friday

• Options

What did you have for dinner last night? Honey BBQ chicken

What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child? There are only 2 that I really remember.  I dressed up as Dorthy (Wizard of Oz) one year and my Pound Puppy played Toto. And one year I dressed up as a California Raisin... I wore a black trash bag, stuffed with newspaper, and sunglasses.

Which seat do you like on an airplane? Always window.

Do you think you'll be a bridesmaid any more times? I don't think so... unless anyone gets divorced and re-married.

What color is your current purse? Black

Do you have a "thing" you collect or people think of you when they see it? Not really. 

Is your significant other older or younger than you? He's 6.5 years older than me.

Are you allergic to anything? Valium.  I'm really sad about it, too.  They gave me a shot of it in hospital and that stuff was awesome... until I broke out in head to toe hives.

Are you sure it was Valium?  They don't usually give that in shots.  I bet it was morphine.  That is notorious for giving people the creepy, crawling critters feeling.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    What did you have for dinner last night? It was "cooking night" since this morning I left FI home alone until Monday or Tuesday. I got him stocked up with meals to last until then. I just kind of snacked on some of that, and then had some grilled okra that I picked up at a farm stand yesterday. It was delicious.

What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child? A punk rocker, because I got to color my hair pink.

Which seat do you like on an airplane? Window. I curl up against it and sleep. I can pretty much sleep anywhere.

Do you think you'll be a bridesmaid any more times? Not sure. Most of my friends are married, or guys.

What color is your current purse? Brown and black leather.

Do you have a "thing" you collect or people think of you when they see it? My mother collects owls, because my late aunt did and they were best friends. I guess if anything it would be things related to cheese. T-shirts/magnets/Cheese boards & knives are frequent gifts.

Is your significant other older or younger than you? He is younger by 3 months.

Are you allergic to anything? A couple of meds, and a bunch of seasonal crap.
  • Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    jenna8984 said:
    @arrippa Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing well for yourself and we're always here if you need to chat! 

Thanks. I am doing ok now that I have a life plan. Adopt as many cats as I can so I can be an old cat lady
  • Options

What did you have for dinner last night? I have... no idea.  We came home from my ILs last night.  We got Qdoba in the city at 2:00pm, and I don't think I ate anything after that.

What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child? I was Peter Pan a couple of times.  Green leggings and oversized green tshirt with a belt (with a super awesome plastic Bowie knife in a sheath), brown slouchy boots, and a green felt hat with a feather that my mom made for me.

Which seat do you like on an airplane? Window all the way. 

Do you think you'll be a bridesmaid any more times? One for sure (BFF) and possible two others.

What color is your current purse? I do not carry a purse.  Phone goes in the back pocket, wallet goes in the front.

Do you have a "thing" you collect or people think of you when they see it? Books.  We have a lot of books.  I also have a lot of friends tagging me in pictures of cool library/book nook ideas on Facebook.  We also bought a huge portrait of a cow with shower money, and ended up getting a tin cow as a wedding gift because of it.  Their names are Bessie and Priscilla.

Is your significant other older or younger than you? Younger by 6 months.

Are you allergic to anything? Just stupidity.  And seasonal stuff.

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards