Snarky Brides
Options

Hot Mess Wedding!

I was at a wedding this weekend that was one giant shit show.

First and foremost, there was the rude to guests part:
  • Invitations asked guests to arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony
  • Ceremony then started 20 minutes after it was supposed to
  • Dinner was served 45 minutes late because WP was late returning from photos

And then there was the feel bad for the bride part:
  • Bridesmaid spilled her drink on brides dress at the beginning at the ceremony
  • MOB was clearly high on something pill-related, probably xanax
  • A groomsman and a guest got into a fist fight that resulted in one being removed by other guests
  • Bride allowed the guest to stay because he didn't instigate the fight, just defended himself after being thrown into the bar.  MOB then approached him and yelled at the remaining guest including lots of expletives in front of parents of the groom, who were clearly mortified by the whole thing.

Re: Hot Mess Wedding!

• Options
    W.O.W. 

Why did the MOH have a drink during the ceremony?  Don't most people put drinks away once the bride is in her dress?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    FeeleyToBe said: W.O.W. 

Why did the MOH have a drink during the ceremony?  Don't most people put drinks away once the bride is in her dress?

---Edited because there are no boxes--- Haha oops....that was a mistype, at the beginning of the reception:).  And I mean
    beginning.  BP is introduced, BP sits at head table, drink all over the bride!
  • Options
    FeeleyToBe said:
    W.O.W. 

---Edited because there are no boxes---
    Haha oops....that was a mistype, at the beginning of the reception:).  And I mean beginning.  BP is introduced, BP sits at head table, drink all over the bride! At least it was after the 45 minutes of extra photos.
  • Options
  • Options
    Why, why why can't these be on TV?  Every other wedding vulgarity is on blast on TV...recruitment for the show would be easy.  Producers could troll TK (as in fish, not troll like an internet troll), identify some SSs with some ridiculous ideas, ask for permission to film their pilot at their reception, and boom, it's all out there for us to watch.  

I realize that sounds mean, but this is Snarky Brides and I do love some Schadenfruede. 

BOXES BOXES BOXES BOXES BOX OF WINE BOXES-------------------------------------------
    They already have that show. It's called "Bridezillas".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards