New Jersey
Options

The Tides

Does anyone have any recent prices for The Tides? I am looking for a Spring 2017 wedding... Late April or early May (whichever is cheaper) either on a Friday or Saturday night... I want the whole 9 yards lol... big cocktail hour, big venetian... It will probably want to guarantee 150... any ideas?

Re: The Tides

• Options
    ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2015
    Your best bet would be to call them.  Some places will give prices over the phone.  Or even check their website.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks we got the prices.... very high compared to when a relative got married there a few years ago since they redid the ballroom... 175++ with a 200 person minimum for a saturday night... my relative paid half that.
  • Options
    I'm having my wedding at the Tides in April 2016. We're using the downstairs room - I like having the outdoor patio. To save on the cost, we're having a day/afternoon wedding. 
  • Options
    If you do more of an off peak time we is very reasonable. My wedding is booked there for January 2016 at the big ballroom for 90/ pp . And my minimum was only 150 people. So maybe if you do March or something he will probably be more reasonable. If not there is another place I checked out old tappan manor that their ballroom was gorgeous.
  • Options
    what day of the week did you book?
  • Options
    I just got married at the tides in the beginning of August and everything was absolutely amazing!! I strongly recommend going with the tides, we worked with Tom who was great! We booked the big ballroom for Saturday afternoon wedding, had our ceremony out in the garden, and it all was fantastic. All guest couldn't get over the amount of food there was and how great it all tasted, we did add on raw bar and Venetian hour. The room was absolutely beautiful and the staff there was so accommodating and extremely helpful through the whole process. I just can't believe how quick the whole day went, and we booked a small hall for an after party after the reception. I am so happy we went with the tides.
  • Options
    I fell in love with the Tides, however, they would not budge much on the pricing. They quoted me 138 per person BEFORE service, tax and maitre'd. This is for the Grand Ballroom and after negotiations.
    Sadly, it's back to the drawing board for me

• Options
    i went there based on pricing my cousin had a few years ago for my spring 2017 wedding and WOW the minimums and pricing were crazy.. i got the same prices you got... the cheapest option for a weekend wedding was a saturday or sunday morning start time of 11:30.. and even that was 115++... my cousin paid even less than that for a weekend evening wedding.. the ballroom is beautiful but the downstairs room is pretty tiny.
  • Options
    We looked at the Tides too.  The ballrooms are so extreme.  Tiny low ceilings downstairs and a giant almost too big room upstairs. 
  • Options
    What's your email? I can email you the price list I got from them when we were looking to book our 2016 wedding there. 

We didn't book them because the downstairs was toooooo tiny and like the previous poster the ballroom was wayyyyyyyyyy too big.  But I have friends who got married there last month and they loved it.  

I've been there for a bridal shower and their food is very good.  It's a gorgeous site! Just didn't work for us although sometimes I think had I taken FH there he would have loved it lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards