Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Destination Wedding Booked...MIL wants to have a RECEPTION for those we pissed off?!

2»

Re: Destination Wedding Booked...MIL wants to have a RECEPTION for those we pissed off?!

• By the way The Knot has been completely useless to me in our wedding plans from this useless discussion with teeny bobbers to a wedding website, to pics and planners and biased information.
    But yet you've been on here for 5+ years....  

I would've thought in 5 years you would have picked up that what you're doing is a no-no- hell, even I picked it up in .03 seconds, and I'm not even doing a destination wedding!  
  • What is funny is all of these people who come here ask for advise then....wait for it...... "you are all mean"

Now to OP your going on a honeymoon with your family?? That's cool if you wanted that to happen just say that. Your wedding is the day before.

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    OP, not ONE PERSON on the Knot thinks your destination PPD is a good idea.  This should give you a clue that something is very wrong with your plans.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    OP, not ONE PERSON on the Knot thinks your destination PPD is a good idea.  This should give you a clue that something is very wrong with your plans.

Don't you know that pretty pretty princesses don't need to worry about what others think? Must be your old (over 22) age.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards