Plus-Sized

Bouquet Shape and Size?

Hello!

I'm looking at different bouquets and wondering how big I should aim for? I don't like too big, especially since my wedding will be very small and intimate, and I'm wearing a pants suit (though looks like a skirt when standing still),so a lot less formal. But I also don't want something too small that it looks silly with my plus-size body. I'd love to hear what you ladies are thinking about for your flowers.

Thanks!

Re: Bouquet Shape and Size?

• Are you getting your flowers through a florist?  If so, the designer will definitely be able to help you determine an appropriate size.

But really the size of your bouquet is a personal preference.  I am not plus sized, but I wanted a bouquet basically the size of my head because that is what I liked.

To get an idea of size you could always buy a bunch of flowers or two at your local supermarket and then take away or add flowers to adjust the size and see what you like the best.

• I agree with the buy a bouquet of flowers from somewhere like Sam's and play around with the sizing adding and subtracting blooms.  A good florist should be able to work with you to make sure you've got a bouquet that fits your personal preferences on sizing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards