Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

*******Tons of wedding stuff, chair sashes, table runners, floater candles, OOT Bags, Envelopes, poc

******Please email me [email protected]*****

150 Silver chair sashes ( silver ) Satin 8" x 108"  Brand New in package still $135.00 plus shipping

Navy Blue runners or chair Sashes.New never used  total of four two plain and two decorative all four for 108 length. $15.00 plus shipping

Silver Charger plates 150. $200.00 pick up only New Jersey

54 Floater candles white 2" New in box and bag $25.00 plus shipping

OOT Bags Navy, 18 of them just place your own logo on the bag like I did in the pic. bags close with silver ribbon which is already attached. $10.00 plus shipping

175 Weekly Calendar planners 2011.... Which would make the perfect wedding Favor. Planner's are a dark Navy Color...
It's a Weekly planner with attached pen, which slides in a opening on the back of the planner...  I ordered address labels with a slogan and date and names and attached it to the front of the planners, added a little ribbon and you have a great wedding Favor.
 Asking $150.00 for all the planner... Take a look at the picture to see what they look like. I will break it up into smaller set if needed. Will sell in sets of 20. At $1.00 per Planner.  Plus shipping or pick up.

Wedding bells place call holders. over 150. I can get a final count for you if you would like them all. sets of 20 for $4.00. New in Box..

David bridal Wedding day shoes. something Blue. marine color with swarski crystals attached to heel and front of shoe. Brand New in box $65.00 plus shipping
Brides who like to jump the broom... Three straw brooms $5.00 each plus shipping.

76, A7 Dark Blue Metallic Pocket Folds... I purchased them for paper  and more..  Brand new, some of the pocket folds have tape on the inside where you would glue the invite. All in excellent condition. Plus 7 additional which have a bend or so on them, which I am including for free... All useable you will receive a total of 83 pocket folds... $ 50.00 Plus shipping or pick up..... 

54, A7 Dark Blue Metallic Envelopes... Purchased from paper and more, fits pocket folds perfect. $10.00, Plus shipping or pick up...all Brand New......

15 Hurricane candle holders $70.00 for all. use this for flowers, center pieces, pillar candles, floater candles ETC.. PICK UP ONLY..... NEW JERSEY 

Chinese take out boxes 30 of them 2 x 2 $12.00 plus shipping

BRIDESMAIDS TOTES.. THREE OF THEM.... ONE SAY'S GLENIEST, ONE SAYS JML, AND ONE IS BLANK. STITCHING IS DARK NAVY BLUE $10.00 plus shipping..  STITCHING CAN BE REMOVE VERY EASY......
4 Bridesmaids totes, Recycled Cotton Zipper Tote

Canvas Bags Totes, From the Knot... 
Brand New with tags..
Great for plenty of use 
I am giving them to you at a steal.
Three of them are monogram with initials on them... And one I have removed the initials from. Very easy to remove the initials if you wish...
 MM, KC, GH. and the 4th is Blank stitching has been removed see photo...
This stitching can be removed very easily. 
Color of Bag is a canvas beige color, handles and stripe on top are Navy.
Handles a Navy
And stitching is Navy. 
The Bag also Zips close $25.00 plus shipping

LARGE CHINESE TAKE OUT BOXES... RED AND LOVE HEART BOXES 36 for $8.00, plus shipping

*****See photos below.. Please email me do not leave a message here.. email for quick response***** [email protected]

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards