Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

?

My wedding is kind of freaking me out. I am so overwhelmed with everything that I am not sure what I am going to do. I am thinking about just waiting it out for a while and changing the date. I chose my vendors and everything all ready but getting the rest of it together is tough. I am going with Toms River and chose Enchanted Celebrations for almost everything. I just don’t know what to do now. 

Re: ?

• Take a deep breath..... :) What do you have left to do still, and when is your wedding date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TK has a check list that might help you keep organized.  Also, when I got engaged I bought on of those "Wedding Planners" it has tons of stuff in it to help not only organize you but show you ways to stay on budget.  
  • Is your wedding really November 2nd as your profile says?  If so, then at this point your invites should have went out.  If thats the case then it is too late to postpone it IMO.  Are you just overwhelmed with the planning, or are you having second thoughts about getting married in general? 

Please post a little more info if you would like help.  What else do you need to book or plan?  What else have you done?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Good point dnbeach12, she is a little vague about what she is freaking out about. At first read, I thought maybe she had cold feet, but was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just had a lot to do yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards