Michigan-Detroit
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Venues around Dearborn. Help!

We are getting married at the Henry Ford Museum in October. We would like to have our rehearsal dinner somewhere in the area (within 10 miles). I looked at old threads but a lot of them have closed. Cuisine doesn't matter as long as it's not seafood or sushi. We will have 25-30 people. We currently live in Texas but grew up in Detroit so we have no clue what's around there anymore. Suggestions please! Thanks :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venues around Dearborn. Help!

• Options
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Eastside Mario's in Livonia. It's on Plymouth Rd, might be within 10 miles of Dearborn. They have a separate room you can reserve, and they'll put together a selection menu of about 5 of their menu items for your guests to choose from. The food is really good, and the service was great. 
  • Options
    I'm getting married at The Henry, Autograph Collection hotel in Dearborn, which is only a few minutes away from your venue.  There's an Andiamo's Italian restaurant close by.  Also, there's a PF Chang's and a Bravo Cucina Italiana nerby as well, although I'm not sure if either has a private/separate dining area.

I'm in the process of deciding between Andiamo's and Big Fish restaurant (seafood, which is why I didn't offer it as a suggestion :)).

Andiamo's also has a pastry/catering department at their Warren location and that's where I'm getting my cake - their cakes are absolutely delicious!

• Options
    FallonMBFallonMB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2015
    I work in Dearborn and I highly recommend LA Bistro on Michigan Ave.  The food is amazing, the service is wonderful - you really can't go wrong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards