October 2014 Weddings

1 year anniversary!!!

Hey its been awhile!!! We are all quickly approaching our 1 year anniversary!!! What is everyone doing or thinking about doing? I need some ideas my husband and I were thinking a bed and breakfast or a resort place in the Poconos of PA!!! I hope everyone still uses this!!! Also put down when you got married. I got married October 5th 

Re: 1 year anniversary!!!

• We actually have a family reunion the day of our first anniversary so I don't know if we'll be able to do much for just the two of us. But that's ok!

I'm following the traditional gifts and having a watercolor portrait done of our house for our first anniversary. I can't wait to see what the final product ends up looking like!

• Congrats everyone! We're nearing our 13 month anniversary. 

We ended up going camping for our anniversary, which was a great experience. I'm saving up to hopefully do a really big international vacation for our 2nd anniversary next year. 

I also decided to follow the traditional gifts and did a paper gift. I made "Love Coupons" for hubby to use with things I know he likes: massages, sports, special meals, sexy time, etc. He bought me a camera to document our lives together! 

I can't believe it's already been a year. I loved going through my pictures again and re-living the experience. Part of me really wants to try my dress on again, but I haven't done it yet. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards