Not Engaged Yet

Chicago April 2016 GTG "Old School" Survey

Here we go....below are the weekends in April 2016 (I picked Saturday for traveling reasons obviously).  Please tell me what weekends work for you from the list below and I will tally up the results using a pen and paper because I'm an old lady who sucks at technology apparently (my software engineer H would be ashamed).  

Start picking:  

April 2, 2016
April 9, 2016
April 16, 2016
April 23, 2016
April 30, 2016
All April Weekends Work For Me

Re: Chicago April 2016 GTG "Old School" Survey

• For Minskat30: All April Weekends Work For Me.  See how easy I am guys?  :)
  • We're currently planning a big trip to Asheville with another couple in April for H's 30th birthday and our friend's birthday so I don't think I'll be able to do any weekends unfortunately!!! :( I will miss seeing you all but I promise to try and make another trip!

• labro said:
    We're currently planning a big trip to Asheville with another couple in April for H's 30th birthday and our friend's birthday so I don't think I'll be able to do any weekends unfortunately!!! :( I will miss seeing you all but I promise to try and make another trip!
    Not even one?!?  Nooooooo

Crying Arrested Development animated GIF
  • Not sure yet.  I'll need to reevaluate in January.  As of now they all work, but it depends too, if we go to the Bahamas and a few other things.

Anniversary

• April may not be good for me anymore. It's for a really really good reason, I'm not allowed to say why just yet. But if I can it would have to be the second weekend.
  • Right now I can do any weekend in April.  Usually earlier in the month is better because late April = end of the semester = me drowning in grading.

Also I love Chicago so this would be AWESOME!
  • April 30th is a no go for us since we will be at a wedding that weekend. It all depends how things are going with Callie at that time. I'll have to see where we are at.
  • I would reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like to come to this. As of right now, my April is pretty wide open. 

• Coming out from lurking to say to @speakeasy14 - VAGUE-KNOTTING is not allowed.

• I can do any weekend in April!
    friends tv show funy
  • April may not be good for me anymore. It's for a really really good reason, I'm not allowed to say why just yet. But if I can it would have to be the second weekend.
    NOT ALLOWED!!!!

• @minskat30 We plan on taking off an entire week so it's not so much about not having time, but not having the vacation budget for a second trip in the same month. :(

• awwww @labro - I'm sorry.  Most everyone said April worked best in the last thread about this GTG.  It won't be the same without you.  :(
  • @minskat30 @TwoDimes Oh! I am definitely not wanting this rescheduled on my behalf!! I'm just bowing out of this one. But hey, special trips to the ATL are ALWAYS welcome! :)

• I am free any time except the last weekend of April, because of show tickets.

• Any weekend but the first one works for me. If @speakeasy14 says the 2nd weekend, I vote that one!

Also, flaming the vauge-knotting. UNACCEPTABLE. 

@labro, I'm gonna show up on your doorstep when you least expect it. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh If you give me enough warning I will make you cookies! Aren't cookies better than showing up unexpected with NO cookies????

• labro said:
    @audrewuh If you give me enough warning I will make you cookies! Aren't cookies better than showing up unexpected with NO cookies????
    OR 

I could show up unexpectedly and we can make cookies together! Gal pals!

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I will block out that weekend on my calendar and pray to every deity that exists that plans do not change. 
  • Second weekend sounds good to me!  (Also this is so exciting because NEY IRL!!!  And probably also because I've been grading essay exams for the past hour and I need every little bit of happiness I can get!)
  • ...don't look now, everyone, but @goldenpenguin may actually make it to a GTG. For more than 2 hours...

LOVE YOU!

(I'll keep you away from any paddle boats that we may run into)

• FI is talking about going to grad school sometime next year... and to avoid loans, we need to start saving money ASAP for his tuition. I can't commit to any travel until we know more about his job situation, grad school status, and our new budget. :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So we are still missing a bunch of inputs from people.  I can't name you all off the top of my head and have to head into a meeting but... @cu97tiger @beanbot2002 @bethsmiles @lavenderfields13 @buddysmom80 @aurorarose41

Thoughts?  

Any one else game?  Sorry, I know I'm missing a bunch of people but have to skeedadle right now.
  • Hey guys, dirty lurking like a boss.

As of right now, everything is up in the air medical-wise with me (don't want to get into it on here, if you're interested just PM me) so I might have to wait until next year to give an answer but any April weekend is good for me as of right now. Or not. I'm such a wealth of information.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • As of right now I should be able to do any weekend in April but my budget will depend on how many classes I'm offered next semester, hopefully at least 3 so I still fit this trip and wedding stuff in with my budget

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards