Nevada-Las Vegas

Weather forecast ...

Any ideas what the weather's likely to be like third week in October? Would I be best taking a brolly with me? Can't you tell that I'm British, fretting about the weather :D

Re: Weather forecast ...

• The average temps that time of year are 81F high and 59F low.  It will get cold quickly after the sun goes down.  

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Just as long as it doesn't rain, I see quite enough of that in this part of the UK :smile:
  • Third week of October for someone from Vancouver is jeans and a t-shirt weather for me. Not hot enough to be comfortable in shorts, but too much for a longer sleeved or thicker top. I think we're pretty much used to the same weather system since we're around the same parallel :)
  • Third week in October for south Florida is about the same as any other part of the year. Hot and muggy :neutral: lol. That's why I love Vegas, it's not humid, and temperatures are awesome outside the few summer months. I can't wait til the end of December!
  • Rain is very unlikely, I think you're OK leaving the brolly at home! (hopefully I didn't just jinx it saying that O_O )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards