Wedding Classifieds

F/S NWT Sincerity Illusion Neckline Size 12 (street 8/10) PIP

Brand new, never worn or altered wedding dress for sale. This dress was purchased at Diva's Boutique in Greensboro, NC. It is a beautiful dress, but I changed my mind about it because it doesn't really fit with the theme of my wedding! It is an ivory satin "mermaid style" gown with beaded lace on the tulle overlay. It has a chapel length train and satin buttons all the way down the back. It's seriously beautiful, even more so in person than in pictures. It was a sample gown so it had been tried on in the store, but is in great condition and shows no signs of wear. Here is a link to the designer page for this style: http://www.sinceritybridal.com/wedding_dress/3750 
It's a size 12 but fits more like a street size 8 or 10. It has a built in bra but that can be removed or altered for comfort. Located in Boone, NC, but will ship anywhere with payment through Paypal. It was originally $1145.00, marked down to $858.75. I'm asking $600 or best offer! I'm flexible with price so feel free to email  if interested! christina.hobbs117@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards