New York-Long Island
Options

B2 Bridesmaid dresses

Does anyone know of a good (inexpensive) place to get Jasmine B2 bridesmaid dresses in the Long Island/NYC area?  I know the authorized retailers but that's just too many places to go visit!  Thanks!

Re: B2 Bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about your BM dress - but there's always David's Bridal and they worked out good for me as I was looking for Jersey Knit dresses:-)
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a big difference between LI area and NYC area, where do you live?
  • Options
    megh627megh627 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Nassau County and I found some B2 dresses at Bridal Reflections that cost about $180.  I also found them at RK Bridal in Manhattan, where I bought my dress, but they were only $10-12 less.  And that place was not pleasant to deal with so I'm not sending my bridesmaids there.  Supposedly there's a place in Centereach that has the B2 dresses for cheap.  I'll have to check that out.  And I might try David's also, thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2 dresses aren't any cheper out in Centereach. They were the same price I paid in Patchogue. Jasmine ( the parent co. ) doesn't let the salons really mark them down very much. You're better off buying your BM dressesa from the same place you purchased your dress so you can get a discount, like I got 10% off my BM dresses for buying them all from the same place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards