Massachusetts-Boston

Venues That Allow Self Catering

hello! I am planning my own wedding on a budget. I am trying to cut costs and can't see myself spending an outrageous amount of money on only catering. I am wondering if anyone knows of any venues that allow self catering. I am looking for anything from cape cod all the way up to north of boston. Thank you!

Re: Venues That Allow Self Catering

• hello! I am planning my own wedding on a budget. I am trying to cut costs and can't see myself spending an outrageous amount of money on only catering. I am wondering if anyone knows of any venues that allow self catering. I am looking for anything from cape cod all the way up to north of boston. Thank you!

First off - congratulations!

What do you mean by "self catering"?

• So I am having the same problem with this but in Boston.  It seems like a lot of venues either have exclusive catering with an outrageous minimum OR you can bring your own food in as long as it is from a licensed caterer.  We are talking with makingmeevents.com (Phebe Rhobinson) One thing that she said is if you go with a restaurant for your catering and higher the wait staff separately, you can save a lot of money.  But for what its worth depending on your wedding size, Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, Arts at the Armory,  Cyclorama (which is who we are trying to work with though I don't think they gave proper expectations on the rental costs) Villa Victoria
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards