Attire & Accessories Forum

Fashion Tape - HELP

edited September 2015 in Attire & Accessories Forum
Okay ladies, tried on my dress after the first (and only) set of alterations last week and I think I need fashion tape.  I know nothing about this kind of thing so I'm looking for recommendations- any favorite brands?

When my dress came in, in my size, it became obvious right away that the neck line was much deeper than anticipated- unfortunately, my seamstress said there wasn't much she could do.  I did have to have the straps shortened a tiny bit and also some darts put in under the arms to make things lie a bit flatter. 

Even after the alterations, there was still a bit more cleavage than I wanted... So I'm looking into fashion tape to see if that will at least hold things in place.

Here's a link to my dress (mine is the ivory/light gold color, which I don't think you can view- not sure if that matters but including that info in case it helps), but I was forgetful and didn't take a picture of me in it myself.  Not sure how helpful the pic will be (other than to show what materials and such it's made from) since the woman in the photo is MUCH smaller chested than I am (I am a 32 G or a 34 I depending on the brand of bra I buy).

Any favorite tapes or other suggestions I should look into?  Wedding is on 10/11...  I'm hoping to buy some tape this weekend and go back to the bridal salon on 9/30 to try the dress on again with the help of the tape.  P.S. a strapless bra is out- we already tried several.

Thanks!

ETA missing words.

Re: Fashion Tape - HELP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards