Texas-San Antonio

Please help Chicago bride to be - River Walk/Marriage Island - Leap Day

Hello all, 

We're getting married on Leap Day 2016 at Marriage Island on the River Walk in San Antonio. Marriage Island only allows 25 guests (including bride/groom and officiant) unless we rent the patio of the hotel nearby. We're planning a small wedding so the 25 person limit may not even be an issue for us.

Marriage Island offers many packages with different bells and whistles such as photography, live guitarist, floral (bouquet/boutonniere), etc

We're not sure if we want a package that includes photography or if we should find an independent photographer. I looked through the albums on the Marriage Island website and I didn't really care for the quality of the pictures in their albums which I assume are done by their photographer. 

Has anyone else got married on Marriage Island and/or has a local photographer that they'd recommend? 

We'll be travelling to San Antonio from Chicago so I have no idea where else to seek services such as  hair/makeup or floral (bouquet/boutonniere). 

If there's anyone local to the area that can recommend some of these things, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!

Sincerely, 
Leap Day Bride To Be

Re: Please help Chicago bride to be - River Walk/Marriage Island - Leap Day

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards