New York-Long Island
Options

LI Sound?

I'm currently starting my search for good DJs on LI. I have looked at LI sound and they seem good. Has anyone used them or has heard anything good/bad about them? Any feedback would be helpful!

Re: LI Sound?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent but we love our DJ and they gave us an awesome deal. Check out xtreme sounds. they are also doing our engagement party. I have seen them at weddings before as well as fire department dinners so I have seen them in different settings and they have always been professional and excellent entertainters.
  • Options
    nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent hear about them but we are using After Hours, they are amazing! A few friends of ours have used them for their weddings and loved them and a bunch more just booked them for their up-coming weddings....GL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Original Faze 4 - they are AMAZING!!!!!!!
    or you could check out Sound Image, which is from the same company!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey! i used li sound for my wedding in june at giorgio's...amazing!! my cousin used them for their wedding and her husband is friends with chris from li sound (he also was the mc at their wed). mike (mc) did my wed and dj sal. i didn't even sit down to eat!! lol
    my guests were up all night dancing too! i got that special lighting pkg from them to light up the room too. if you do go with them request mc mike or chris. FANTASTIC!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding recently that had LI Sound as the DJ and it was great! My mom found it a little intense because the couple's playlist was all dance mixes. I'm using them at my wedding next year, and will have more of a variety of music. They're really nice guys and don't try to sell you extra add-ons just to make more money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is their Charge ?!
    Any IDeas ?!

• Options
    edited December 2011

hey! i paid about 2000 for li sound - dj, mc, cocktail hr, ceremony, reception, and got this awesome lighting all around the room that would change colors and stuff. made giorgio's look beautiful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards