Wedding Invitations & Paper

International Addressing

I have STDates and invitations going to London and Madrid.  I don't know who to properly address these envelopes and I am getting conflicting info online.  I feel like an ignorant American but can someone help me anyway.  Thank you.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: International Addressing

• laurad75 said:
    I have STDates and invitations going to London and Madrid.  I don't know who to properly address these envelopes and I am getting conflicting info online.  I feel like an ignorant American but can someone help me anyway.  Thank you.  
    I would just email or call them (or have a family member do it if they have a closer relationship) and ask them for their mailing address.
  • I got the specific addresses from my out of country family. They received everything no problem. Sorru I can't be more help but your friends/family will know better than anyone here.

• Get it directly from them, or from someone in your or your FI's family or friends, who has those addresses.  They'll be the best source of knowledge.
  • Do you have the addresses? If so, just write them out as you have them. We had several international invitations go out. We had no problems having them delivered. We wrote the name of the guest, the street, city, province( if there was one), number codes (don't know what to call them) then country. Make sure you take them to the post office to have them weighed and stamped for international delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards