Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Officiants - Non Religious- Suggestions???

Who have most of you used?  What were their rates like??  Would you recommend them?

Thanks!!

Re: Officiants - Non Religious- Suggestions???

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Our venue provided Reverend Roland as the officiant (iirc his usual rates are on his website). We asked him for no religion and he said he never includes religion unless the couple asks for it, and he was true to his word. We loved the ceremony he did for us.
  • Options
    Great thank you!
  • Options
    We love him!  

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Everyone sings the praises of Reverend Roland, as you can tell! His rates are super affordable ($250/$350) and can do Elvis, traditional, or I think @damnthetorpedos had an awesome Mob Museum wedding and he incorporated some gangster stuff to it, too! (Sorry if I got you mixed up with someone else, girlie!)

I've only dealt with him by e-mail so far, and he has been absolutely amazing. I can't vouch for day-of service, but I've never seen a bad review or anyone use him not pipe up to recommend him.
  • Options
    xoeden said:
    Everyone sings the praises of Reverend Roland, as you can tell! His rates are super affordable ($250/$350) and can do Elvis, traditional, or I think @damnthetorpedos had an awesome Mob Museum wedding and he incorporated some gangster stuff to it, too! (Sorry if I got you mixed up with someone else, girlie!)
    You didn't! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards