Not Engaged Yet
Options

Rainy Tuesday!

I don't know about all you ladies, but we're stuck with a week of rain up here in New England.

How is everyone doing this wonderful, rainy Tuesday? Sorry I haven't been around much! Work doesn't let me on TK and it used to be my Knotting time at my former job when I wasn't writing. 

I'm under a year to the wedding, FI and I finally got an apartment, his job went temp to permanent so he now has a secure, full-time job for the first time in a long time! Things are going well. I'm super excited because my MOH and her bf are coming to ours for Halloween this year and I'm trying to think of some awesome, spooky things to do that involve costumes. Any ideas?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Rainy Tuesday!

• Options
    Not rainy here, unfortunately.  We only have today left in the upper-80s, and then we are trending down to the 70's and 60's by Friday.  I might get to wear my new booties this weekend!

Today is full of meetings.  Not excited about that.

I'm a little worried about Baxter today.  He has been licking his paws a lot and they are red.  I think it's because he gets bit when he hangs out in the backyard.  I keep washing his paws but he still licks them.  This weekend, I noticed his belly had red splotches on it, and he had one spot on his penis.  I checked him this morning, and his belly had more red splotches and looked worse everywhere.  UGH.  I gave him a Benadryl and I'm calling the vet today.  I'll stop and pick up some calming dog shampoo, too.  I feel so bad for him!  He seems to be fine except for the licking but I am still a little worried.  I need to ask the vet if there's a cream I can rub on his skin to help with the itching.

My legs are so tight from running more than I'm used to.  I was going to do PiYo tonight, but I think I need to find some stretching or yoga instead.  Any suggestions?

I'm no help on spooky Halloween stuff, sorry!  I have been thinking about getting a little something for the dogs.  I saw a mini sombrero that would have been hilarious for Baxter.  

• Options
    Not rainy here, unfortunately.  We only have today left in the upper-80s, and then we are trending down to the 70's and 60's by Friday.  I might get to wear my new booties this weekend!

Today is full of meetings.  Not excited about that.

I'm a little worried about Baxter today.  He has been licking his paws a lot and they are red.  I think it's because he gets bit when he hangs out in the backyard.  I keep washing his paws but he still licks them.  This weekend, I noticed his belly had red splotches on it, and he had one spot on his penis.  I checked him this morning, and his belly had more red splotches and looked worse everywhere.  UGH.  I gave him a Benadryl and I'm calling the vet today.  I'll stop and pick up some calming dog shampoo, too.  I feel so bad for him!  He seems to be fine except for the licking but I am still a little worried.  I need to ask the vet if there's a cream I can rub on his skin to help with the itching.

My legs are so tight from running more than I'm used to.  I was going to do PiYo tonight, but I think I need to find some stretching or yoga instead.  Any suggestions?

I'm no help on spooky Halloween stuff, sorry!  I have been thinking about getting a little something for the dogs.  I saw a mini sombrero that would have been hilarious for Baxter.  

Is Baxter in pain anywhere? I know my cat will obsessively lick a spot if it hurts. Or could it be an allergy? Food allergy or something? I hope he's ok and gets cleared up soon!!! For the legs, try kneading them with your hands and massage them. It will help the muscles relax a bit. Look up some dancer stretches. They're really good and easy to do.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards