Registry and Gift Forum
Options

HELP!

I've been trying to fully delete my sisters wedding registry and website for over a month, ive written 3 emails to no reply.. and each time I try do log in to delete - i get transfered to a different website, which is the new Australian site.

I need it deleted VERY URGENTLY.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Re: HELP!

• Options
    I've been trying to fully delete my sisters wedding registry and website for over a month, ive written 3 emails to no reply.. and each time I try do log in to delete - i get transfered to a different website, which is the new Australian site.

Why would you be deleting your sister's registry?  Does she know you're trying to do this??
  • Options

I'm guessing this question is answered on the tech boards...  Chances are it's because it's YOU trying to delete your SISTER's page and not her for why you're getting no replies...  She made the page, she can get rid of the page by going through the same steps you have been...

• Options

Hi there,

I've just sent you a PM to get more information about this website/registry. Please respond via PM when you can (to keep your personal info private). 

Thank you!
    KH
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards