Texas-Houston
Options

Fernando Weberich Photography! Spectacular!

I can thank Fernando all day long for the amazing pictures because they are truly fantastic. His timing with the delivery of the finished products was surprisingly fast.  I normally hear other brides say how long they had to wait for their pictures. If I ever had any questions he was quick to respond and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Also, my guests raved about how "ninja" like he was to capture everything. It's amazing to hear them say how they never felt that Fernando and his assistant got in the way of their fun, when the pictures I received looks like he was right there in the middle of the party! He truly captured how everyone was having fun that night. I must say though, if it wasn't for Fernando I would not have had the wedding I wanted. He saved my wedding! One thing I did not see coming was when my sister came into my dressing room at the venue just seconds before I would have started to cry. She walked in with arms up in the air, "Fernando made it happen!!!! We are having the wedding outdoors!!!  You see, the manager of the venue had said my outdoor wedding would have to be moved indoors because it could possibly rain. I knew this was going to be an issue since it had rained the whole week and the day of leading up to the ceremony. However, 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony the skies cleared up! Not even a drizzle, but to the manager it was still not good enough. Having the wedding outdoors was a BIG deal to me for far to many reasons to list on here. All I know is that somehow by the grace of God the rain had stopped and Fernando stuck to his guns while talking to the manager and at the end I got my outdoor ceremony under the tree. For that, I don't have enough words to truly thank Fernando. He made my wedding, one of the most important days for anyone, a night I will never forget all thanks to him.

Re: Fernando Weberich Photography! Spectacular!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards