Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Narrowing Down a Florist

silverspark7silverspark7 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2015 in Louisiana-New Orleans
All,

I'm helping my little sister choose a florist for her wedding next year. We have it down to the Plant Gallery, Poppy & Mint, and Bella Blooms. Have any of you used them? What was your experience in terms of satisfaction with what you were given (based on the parameters you gave) and the overall price? I've also seen Crystal Vase, but haven't heard of anyone using them before.

Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

Re: Narrowing Down a Florist

• Options
    Iris floral design was amazing and affordable. I loved nicole! Out of your options listed, inwould go with poppy & mint. Ive heard great things.
  • Options
    I'm not having any flowers at my wedding except for my bouquet, so we are doing that ourselves.  However, I have worked with Poppy & Mint during events (I work at R+R) and know them personally from doing stuff in the community and they are amazing!  Their work is flawless and unique, and they are honestly some of the sweetest people around.  I highly recommend them!  If I wasn't having a Halloween wedding and was doing flowers, I definitely would have hired them without a second thought!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards