Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Parent's Wedding Photos?

I was considering a table with an engagement pic of FI and myself, with two smaller photos of our parents wedding photos on each side?

My motive is let our families get to know each other a little better and especially our guests since we're both from two small towns. Both our parents are still married (so sad I had to include that...) so I figured it would be very special way to show the generations....

What does everyone think?

BTW-pic table will be at our reception, maybe near the punch bowl or cake table so guests can see :)

Re: Parent's Wedding Photos?

• Options
    good idea
  • Options
    We are doing a table with our parents and grandparent's pictures on them as well as our engagement pictures. 

A friend did that and I loved it! 
  • Options
    ECook25ECook25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    We're doing the same thing!  We'll display wedding photos of parents, grandparents, and our siblings who are married.  My mom is going to do a little card to place in front of each frame that gives the people's names and relationship to me/FI.
  • Options
    TiffannieFTiffannieF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I think its questionable when the parents are not married anymore and/or remarried, or a parent has recently passed but in your case this sounds very appropriate and sweet.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards