Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Best engagement photo shoot locations

Just looking for some ideas on/favorite locations for an engagement photo shoot. Thanks!

Re: Best engagement photo shoot locations

• Options

We did our shoot last Nov in the Commons and ended w some shots on Acorn St in Beacon Hill.  Loved how our pictures turned out!

• Options
    I think the greenway is so pretty. We were able to get pics of greenery and the city and the waterfront all in the same shoot.
  • Options
    Did you end up having your engagement pictures taken yet?
  • Options
    We had some great shots done the day of the wedding on Beacon Hill. There are tons of great little spots there. Doorways, parks, etc.
  • Options
    I think north end is a popular spot.  Was there a certain setting you were interested in?
  • Options
    We did ours in the Shipyard in East Boston.  Something a little different - it's really cool if you want more of an industrial vibe (lots of brick walls and cool urban art installations).  You also get amazing views of the Boston skyline from across the harbor at the pretty park right next to the shipyard.

• Options
    Thank you everyone! Those are all great places! The shipyard sounds like an awesome place to take pictures! I would have never even thought of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards