Chit Chat

Random chit chat

2»

Re: Random chit chat

• Drinking wine and watching Scandal here
  • drinking wine and watching football

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • imageimage

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • We went to Back to the Future last night, Part 1 and 2 in theatres.  It was awesome.  People dressed up, there were prizes and trivia, and the second movie had ads for Hoverboards and the Jaws 19 trailer Universal put out a few weeks ago.  

No work tomorrow, due to appointments, and then I am gone to VEGAS BABY!!!  Whoop!!  For 1 whole day.  DH is gone for the weekend, but no go with work and such for me.  We're going to meet up with a friend of DH's who now lives in the US so we can meet his new wife from Ukraine.  Should be interesting.  I'm just looking forward to a day of no homework, sun and maybe a couple of hours at the pool

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards