Illinois-Chicago

Suburbs Ceremony & Reception Venue???

So I am planning a wedding for the summer of 2017. We are having about 175 guests, but we are also trying to save as much money as possible. Does anyone know any good venues that allow the ceremony and reception at the same location?

Everywhere I have found has been at  least a $15,000 minimum and we are looking to stay under that amount. (I know this is very difficult to do, which is why I am asking for help!) We are looking into anything,(banquet halls, barns, etc.) So any ideas would help! Thank you!

Kelsie

Re: Suburbs Ceremony & Reception Venue???

• MobKazMobKaz Chicago suburbs member
    Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    So I am planning a wedding for the summer of 2017. We are having about 175 guests, but we are also trying to save as much money as possible. Does anyone know any good venues that allow the ceremony and reception at the same location?

Everywhere I have found has been at  least a $15,000 minimum and we are looking to stay under that amount. (I know this is very difficult to do, which is why I am asking for help!) We are looking into anything,(banquet halls, barns, etc.) So any ideas would help! Thank you!

Kelsie
    What suburban area are you considering?  Do you need to have access to hotels?  Would you care if your ceremony was in a hotel?  Are you willing to consider a Friday or Sunday night when venue costs are a little less expensive?  Would you ever consider a Sunday brunch wedding?

I am in the NW suburbs, particularly Lake County.  We researched venues extensively when my daughter married a few years ago.  If that is your area of concentration, let me know!
  • Have you looked into hoosier grove barn? 
     http://034aa63.netsolhost.com/HoosierGroveBarn/Barn/Weddings.html

the onion is nice too, i think in barrington

we also were looking into the haight in elgin, il but it didn't personally work for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards