New York-Long Island
Options

venetian yacht club

we just booked our wedding there over the weekend, i havent heard anything bad...anyone have any reviews? thanks girls!

Re: venetian yacht club

• Options
    jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was just there last fri night... place was really nice and good food. congratulations!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the HUGE check! When is your wedding??
  • Options
    xxdacute1xxxxdacute1xx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3/5/2011, it seems so far away, but at least i have plenty of time to make things perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married there last summer and thought it was great, I'd love to go back for another party there. Food was really good, so was the service, and a beautiful view.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not nearly as far as you think! LOL! I can't believe I hit the 9 mos. mark today!
  • Options
    scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friends of mine got married there and loved it. I wasn't at the wedding, but other friends said it was very nice and everything looked great in their pics. GL!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dad and his wife got married there about 3 years ago. The bridal attendent and all of the staff were very supportive, accommodating and helpful. We had a difficult family situation and their sensitivity made things much easier. Our make-up artist also realized she didn't bring an eyelash curler and one of the staff went out and bought one for us at the local CVS. The place was lovely but it was decorated for Christmas so it's hard for me to say what it would have looked like otherwise. I think you've made a good choice from everything I remember.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards