Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wedding dress Finds? Help!!

I am toying with the idea of getting my dress from David's Bridal.  But i just want opinions and experiences on Quality, Customer service and Brand as a whole.  What I've heard so far was either ok or horrible.  What do you think? Are there better options for a budget bride?

Re: Wedding dress Finds? Help!!

• Options
    I mean, it sounds like the reviews don't meet your 'certain standards' so why risk it? Call some local boutiques, tell them your budget and ask what kind of a selection they have.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    OK, cut it out,  You have three, count 'em, THREE posts today on the subject of going to David's Bridal.  One post was enough.
    If you want to see David's Bridal quality and designs, then go to a David's Bridal and see for yourself!  Geez!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Thank you for the discourteous remark. Actually i didn't mean to post three different times.  Because I'm not what you would call the most "tech savvy" person, and new to not only this website, but use of forums all together; i couldn't find my original post after i posted it, nor did i know where to look or understand how to see responses.  So foolishly i posted again.  Then I thought maybe i did this wrong and was supposed to post under someone else's discussion.   I didn't know. so excuse my ignorance, very sorry if i offended you with my lack of forum etiquette and/ or knowledge.  Also they haven't been taken down because, for the life of me i don't know how to delete them.
    Furthermore i have not gone into a store because currently i am not living in the U.S and David's Bridal is not an International company. (aside from their location in Puerto Rico and the UK). The last time i was at a David's Bridal i was a flower girl so the only information i get is from their website. so when i saw the Knot had forums i thought great a place where brides are willing to help brides.  But hey maybe i was mistaken.  

• Options
    Thank you for the discourteous remark. Actually i didn't mean to post three different times.  Because I'm not what you would call the most "tech savvy" person, and new to not only this website, but use of forums all together; i couldn't find my original post after i posted it, nor did i know where to look or understand how to see responses.  So foolishly i posted again.  Then I thought maybe i did this wrong and was supposed to post under someone else's discussion.   I didn't know. so excuse my ignorance, very sorry if i offended you with my lack of forum etiquette and/ or knowledge.  Also they haven't been taken down because, for the life of me i don't know how to delete them.
    Furthermore i have not gone into a store because currently i am not living in the U.S and David's Bridal is not an International company. (aside from their location in Puerto Rico and the UK). The last time i was at a David's Bridal i was a flower girl so the only information i get is from their website. so when i saw the Knot had forums i thought great a place where brides are willing to help brides.  But hey maybe i was mistaken.  

Is English your first language?  You come onto this site, annoyingly post the same question three times, and then complain when I speak up.  You are the one who was rude.  A sincere apology would have been in order, but this is sarcastic and rude.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    CMGragain said:

Is English your first language?  You come onto this site, annoyingly post the same question three times, and then complain when I speak up.  You are the one who was rude.  A sincere apology would have been in order, but this is sarcastic and rude.

Um, she made a mistake as a new user trying to figure things out. Your first comment WAS sharp, so it's no wonder she came back with a snarky response. I would have too.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards