Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

To sell Sarah Janks or not to sell is the question

I made an impulse buy when this dress went on sale at an unbeatable price and now I am sort of regretting it.  Its lovely, but I feel like its not the one for me.  So now I am thinking of selling.  It is a size 10, in great condition has not been altered. Has anyone else out there tried selling a dress they didn't like and have success?  Or am I just wasting my time here?

Re: To sell Sarah Janks or not to sell is the question

• Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2015
    Yes, many women have successfully sold their wedding dresses. I don't frequent the classified boards, which is where women sell things on TheKnot, so I don't know how successful it is through this site. I have heard of people having success through craigslist or sites like oncewed and preowned wedding dresses.

However, you likely won't be able to sell it for the same amount as you bought it for. You'll probably take at least a good 10-20 percent price cut.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, I will definitely check those sites out for selling my dress. I have officially decided to part with it, as long as I can order my new dress in time. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    I also made an impulse buy and ended up not wearing it. I sold it successfully on preownedweddingdresses. If I remember correctly, I think you have to pay to list it, but it sold pretty quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards