New York-Long Island
Options

wedding shoes

hey ladies, just wondering where all of you bought your shoes, i want the m ost comfortable shoes i can possibly find..since theyll be on all dayy , but i still want them to be cute with a heel any suggestions?

Re: wedding shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help, but since FI is 6'8" and I'm 5'3" and a shoe whore, I usually concern myself with the heel height and not comfort. I really love these pumps- Valentine "Grazia" but they are 4" and probably none to comfy. I do also like these David's Bridal shoes which are similar and probably a lot more reasonable since they are 2"...
  • Options
    alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i bought mine at saks they weren't tagged as 'wedding shoes' just stuart weitzman white satin strappy sandals.i went to a bunch of wedding shoe places. craft-ugh. what an absolute hole! the store was so dirty! i didn't like any of the wedding shoes that I saw. i ended up seeing the ones at saks when i was there getting perfume.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the "valentine" shoes that you have pictured.  I tried them on with my dress when I was at Bridal Reflections.  They look really pretty on, but after a few minutes the 4" heel was starting to get uncomfortable. I'm actually thinking of either going to David's Bridal and checking out what shoes they have or buying from endless.com or myglassslipper.com  I've seen a couple peep toe shoes that I like at both of those.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nancy- definitely check out DB! That's where the second pair is from and they're so similar. I'm pretty used to wearing 4" heels, (I've got a pair on right now!) but I still would take along a pair of wedge flip flops to possibly change into for the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards