New York-Long Island
Options

Wedding Planner Books?

Has anyone found a wedding planinng book that they absolutely love?

Re: Wedding Planner Books?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought real simple weddings, and I love it. It was very informative in the early stages when I was completely overwhelmed and gives reasonable timelines for your to-do list. It goes chapter by chapter with information on what you need to cover, kinda like a teaching guide. It also gives suggestions for your registry and most importantly, tips about what you need to cover with each of your vendors.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the Easy Wedding Planner by Elizabeth and Alex Lluch. LOVE the pockets for contracts, notepaper, etc. and the business card holder in the front. Also has tips, timelines, photos and info. Go to Borders and get their email coupons. When the 40%er comes up, which it tends to do every 4 - 5 weeks (at the least), pick up whichever one you're going to purchase... Good luck
  • Options
    jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really love The Wedding Book by Mindy Weiss
  • Options
    MonkeemunkMonkeemunk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha- ive asked this ? before and got my HEADDDD chopped off by some DIYers... lol... but i ended up getting The brides esstenial wedding planner. pretty big binder, a lot of folder space (which is why i bought it) some checklists and business card holder. negitive side i ordered it online and came broken (the binder metal part was off) so im not sure how durable that might be , but so far so good with the new one i got when i returned. if it breaks again ill just glue it :-)
    Beach Bum Newlyweds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards