Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Babes Chicken Dinner House Garland, TX

I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone had any issues with Babes for catering the reception? I'm having a hard time dealing with the catering person and I'm leary of signing anything. She is completely non-negotiable on anything and come to find out that the price you agree upon when you sign is NOT the guaranteed price for the event. It's subject to change 2 WEEKS prior to the event. If I have to hunt a caterer 2 weeks before my wedding because Babe's jacks their prices up from what I've signed and agreed upon that is going to turn me into a total Bridezilla...lol.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts/experience with them. Thanks!

Re: Babes Chicken Dinner House Garland, TX

• Options
    You're going to want to ask one of the mods to move this to your local boards as this is an (inter)national board. Your local boards will have people who've likely used vendors in your area or know of someone who has.

In general other than bakers who usually will lock in a price because their food/supply ingredients are more price-stable, caterers in many cases may not lock in prices until a specific point, yes, even two weeks before the wedding when the final payments are due because the cost of food can vary. If pork goes from $1.99/lb. to $5.99/lb. or the other way around, that's going to greatly change how much you pay for a catered event potentially in your favor.

That said, at the end of the day, if you're not comfortable with a vendor, or their contract, RUN! Nothing says you have to use a particular vendor.
  • Options
    I loved this thread to your local board, OP. Thanks!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards