Pennsylvania

Venue Help

My fiancé and I are looking to have a 2017 wedding.  We have many guests traveling from out of town.  I am looking for a venue that is cost efficient but also has enough space for an indoor ceremony and an indoor reception.  I also like the idea of having accommodation's onsite or nearby with a shuttle included.  We love the idea of having a house or suite for the wedding party. I'm going to look at Whitewoods and Genetti Ballroom in Hazleton this weekend.  I am not picky with the type of wedding, I have seen all kinds that I like (rustic, fancy, elegant, formal).  I have searched but would love to know if there are any hidden treasures anyone knows about.  I have looked at the Pump House but am not a fan.  Any thoughts?   Whitewoods seems to be ideal but is a little pricey without much included.   

Re: Venue Help

• edited December 2015
    Have you looked at JAM Catering venues?! http://jamcater.com/

We are getting married at the John James Audubon Center! SUCH a gorgeous venue with a lot of options for indoor/outdoor. Pavillion/Barn/Outdoor Ceremony area, etc. 

The food is supposed to be amazing! All fresh. We are headed for our planning session next weekend.

JAM has a few exclusive venue locations. (The Lake House Inn has onsite accommodations - it's so dreamy) You can check a lot of available dates on Party Space! I would totally check out the website and visit some of their locations :) - Lauren W.
    Lauren W.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards