New York-Long Island
Options

Atlantis Marine World

Hi.  My fiance and I are planning a small affair (about 25 people), just the immediate family as this is a second wedding for both of us.  We were looking at Atlantis, has anyone gotten married there or known anyone who has?  Do you know anything about the prices?  We are planning on December 2010.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!!

Re: Atlantis Marine World

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. My friend got married there in July it was beautiful. The ceremony and cocktails were outside and the reception was inside. East End DJ's provided the music for everything and was amazing. You can always ask about better deals. Keep in mind we are in a recession especially if it's not on a Saturday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure about a wedding but my bridal shower is being held there and there is a min of 40 people for the back "greenhouse room" its a huge room and we are allowed to walk around the aquarium all day if we would like but I dont think they would do the wedding in the aquarium for that amount of people . I did go there looking for my reception and i could swear the min was about 100 but i dont really remember but you should call you never know if its slow for them maybe theyll do it. Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards