Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Indoor Pictures

My wedding is on October 8, 2016. Since we live in Minnesota, it could be sunny and warm or cold and snowy. The ceremony and reception is at Greenhaven Golf Course in Anoka. I don't necessarily want my pictures to be taken inside of the club house if weather isn't ideal. So, does anyone have an idea of a pretty place near Greenhaven that would be good for taking indoor wedding pictures?

Re: Indoor Pictures

• Como is the only place that comes to mind, but really, your photographer should be able to work with the space and if anything bring a backdrop large enough to use if necessary.  October 8th is also peak colors here in Minnesota and unless it's a downpour (which can happen any time) a good photographer should be able to work with what you've got.  Your photographer should also be able to suggest locations (including their studio) which would create some beautiful backdrops.  I wouldn't stress too much.  Even if it does rain, with technology being what it is for pinpointing weather, you should be able to get lulls in the weather for outdoor pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards