Wedding Etiquette Forum

Wedding Website

We have designed a website for our wedding on The Knot. Our invitations will go out next week.

The question is do we wait to send our link after the invites go out? What are your thoughts??

Thanks!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Best Answers

• peachy13peachy13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Answer ✓
    we had a link to our wedding website on an insert in our invitation suite. I think it was on the same insert as the reception and hotel information, with a blurb that said "for directions and more information, please visit our website at www.blahblahblah.com" 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Answers

• It was one of those "do we really want to do this" things. So we ordered the invites, and THEN started playing around with The Knot's website builder. FYI, it's SUPER EASY!!! lol

I have everyone's email, and will send a "blast" with the link the first of December.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • best4last said:

We have designed a website for our wedding on The Knot. Our invitations will go out next week.

The question is do we wait to send our link after the invites go out? What are your thoughts??

Thanks!!!

If your wedding is three months from now, next week is a little early to send out the invitations.
  • @adk19, thank you for the helpfulness. I should have stated that they will be ready for mailing the weekend after Thanksgiving. (Dec. 4th time frame).

We have a handful of guest out of town, and want to make sure that they have time to arrive with the Christmas mail rush, and return their response cards.

Thanks again!

Best wishes to you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards