New Jersey

Affordable Wedding Venues in North & Central NJ

Hello!  My Fiance and I are looking to have a simple, elegant wedding for 100-125 people this time next year.  We are looking to spend no more than $100/person including tax and gratuity.  Ceremony space is not important asn we will be married in church.  Thank you in advance!

Re: Affordable Wedding Venues in North & Central NJ

• Where is the church? That will play a big part in what areas are reasonable travel-wise for your reception.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• The church is in Three Bridges
  • I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a venue within the Hunterdon County area for less than $100 including tax and gratuity. 

Bridgewater Manor will almost make it - if you're willing to be flexible in your date.  Their cheapest starting rate (not including tax/gratuity) is for winter dates.  You can look at their website.  They may be more negotiable too, so doesn't hurt to ask.

I would also look at country clubs - like Stanton Ridge.  I'm not sure of prices, but I know sometimes they can be a little more reasonable.  

And finally, I remember someone on here mentioning the Somerville Elks.  I know, it sounds crazy, but check out their website - it actually looks pretty nice!
  • The Cherry Valley Country Club is in Montgomery, juuust outside of Hunterdon County, I'm sure they're affordable. I have a list at home I am developing with my friend of budget friendly venues, I'll see if any are in the area:) 
  • edited December 2015
  • JoanE2012 said:
    I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a venue within the Hunterdon County area for less than $100 including tax and gratuity. 

Bridgewater Manor will almost make it - if you're willing to be flexible in your date.  Their cheapest starting rate (not including tax/gratuity) is for winter dates.  You can look at their website.  They may be more negotiable too, so doesn't hurt to ask.

I would also look at country clubs - like Stanton Ridge.  I'm not sure of prices, but I know sometimes they can be a little more reasonable.  

And finally, I remember someone on here mentioning the Somerville Elks.  I know, it sounds crazy, but check out their website - it actually looks pretty nice!
    Wow, you lady know your stuff, are you a wedding planner?
  • JoanE2012 said:
    I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a venue within the Hunterdon County area for less than $100 including tax and gratuity. 

Wow, you lady know your stuff, are you a wedding planner?
    No, but I actually planned one - my own!  Part of that included finding a venue in this same area.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards