Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

DFW- WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY- ORACLE WEDDDING

HI LADIES,
HAS ANYBODY USED ORACLE WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY IF SO WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM? I AM LOOKING TO BOOK AND IF YOU HAVE GOOD BUDGET FRIENDLY ( NO MORE THAN $900) SUGGESTIONS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT :)

Re: DFW- WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY- ORACLE WEDDDING

• Options
    Hi There! I did use them and would NOT recommend. Our wedding was at the beginning of October, and we have still not received our wedding video. We have already paid, and recent communication with Jamie from Oracle are causing great concern....

Per Oracles email prior to booking, the video was supposed to be mailed out with one week. After 3 weeks I checked in and he said it would be mailed out in a couple days. Then nothing....and then an email from Jamie on November 9th saying they had their systems crash for 3 weeks, but they would be sending out very soon.

Still nothing, so I emailed for tracking on Nov 19th, and no response. Today I emailed again and layed out the timeline voicing my concerns. No response, so I called him on the number provided and he picked up said he knew who I was and was in a meeting and will call back....

We will see what happens, but at this point I am wondering if we will end up having to dispute the charges and file for damages. : ( so sad to think we may never have a video of our wedding day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards