Attire & Accessories Forum

Accessory Help.....

What kind of accessories would you suggest wearing with this dress? I plan on wearing my hair half up with soft curls. I also plan on wearing a two tiered finger length veil.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Re: Accessory Help.....

• I think the statement earrings and bracelet the model is wearing complete that dress, so I'd personally suggest going that direction. I feel like a necklace is going to detract from the beading at neckline of the dress.
  • I'm not a fan of those huge chandelier earrings.  I wold go with a classic pearl necklace and stud earrings.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I think it depends on if you want a simple classic style, then small earrings & a simple necklace, if you want more drama, mimic the model photo. I think it all depends on your personality.

• Erikan73 said:

I think it depends on if you want a simple classic style, then small earrings & a simple necklace, if you want more drama, mimic the model photo. I think it all depends on your personality.

I usually don't wear jewelry, I'll probably keep it simple. I found an amazing pearl necklace, bracelet set on Etsy that would be perfect, but it's $460! (that's half of the cost of my dress) I will keep looking for something similar and hopefully find a great deal this weekend.

Side not: I am so in love with my dress!!

Thanks for your suggestions, Knotties. As always, it is much appreciated!

• Definitely forego the chandelier earrings if you don't usually wear jewelry - you'll have them off before the first dance, or wish you did!

I'd shop around for pearls this weekend if that's the look you want...I just went to Macys.com and saw a bunch of pearl necklaces deeply discounted (I'm thinking of getting this one myself). Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards