Nevada-Las Vegas

UK bride @ The Wynn 08.17.17! (Wynn, Cashman Photo, Lakeside, Golden Tiki)

LisaMVMLisaMVM member
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited November 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
This is my first of what I imagine many posts on this forum! Just got engaged at Disneyland California and we've decided to get married in Las Vegas after seeing The Wynn Wedding Salon. It's our favourite hotel and we are about to sign contracts for 08.17.17.

I've been reading on here about Cashman photography and how people aren't happy with their photographs and was wondering if anyone has successful gotten out of using them or using another photographer after the ceremony.

Planning on having 35 people for the sit down meal at Lakeside (Wynn) and wondered if anyone has used the Vista Room?

After that we have booked the back room of The Golden Tiki, our favourite bar in Las Vegas for an after party/ reception. If anyone has done the same please get in touch!

I hope you all have some advice as its needed!

Many thanks
Lisa 
UK bride getting married at The Wynn August 17th 2017

Re: UK bride @ The Wynn 08.17.17! (Wynn, Cashman Photo, Lakeside, Golden Tiki)

• Hi there,  I just got married at the Wynn earlier this month.  They insisted to me that there was no opt out fee for outside vendors, however I have heard of other people on this board being successful with it, so if it is important to you be persistent.  I was actually really happy with how the photos looked from cashman and our photographer was great to work with, its just the price tag for the digital rights to the photos that is the problem.
  • Yes @jdaigle44 the digital fee is ridiculous! How many people did you have and where did you go for dinner etc? Thanks!
  • Yes @jdaigle44 the digital fee is ridiculous! How many people did you have and where did you go for dinner etc? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards