New York-Long Island
Options

Bridesmaids Gifts???

Hi ladies. I am looking for bridesmaid/Groomsmen gifts?  I would like to do something a little different than the usual tote bags, flasks, cuff links, jewelery boxes, etc).  I have 10 bridesmaids and 10 Groomsmen, so as you know it could get costly.  Any ideas would be helpful.  Thanks.

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how much you're looking to spend.. but I have 9 bridesmaids and I am getting them swavoroski crystal necklaces at 50 a piece... they are beautiful and you can customize each one to how you want it. I found them at beads and stitches on 106 107 in hicksville...
  • Options
    shortkakeshortkake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what time of year you're getting married, but we're getting married at the end of Oct. and I'm getting my girls pashminas. They cost $50 a piece, not sure if you wanted to spend that much.  My FI is getting the groomsman LED flashlights (he loves flashlights) they were about $70 a piece.I have half the # of attendants that you do, so not sure if this was helpful or not.Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We paid the deposits for BM gowns/tuxedo rentals as our gift.  We didn't have 10 people each though.  Got this idea from a bridal party i was in I was in another wedding party where the bride paid for our hair/makeup to get done. being in a bridal party is very expensive so i think these are helpful thank yous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping to get my ladies' Coach wristlets from the outlets, but I'm not sure. I know I want to do some pics in black converse so maybe I'll them those and pay for their make up or something?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much.  Actually, these are all GREAT ideas for me to think about.  It'll all be extremely helpful.  If you hear of anything else let me know.  Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh & Shortkake, the flashlight idea for the groomsmen is hysterical because my FI is OBSESSED with flashlights, LOL. I am so glad to hear that there's someone out there with the same problem, LOL.  Very funny.
  • Options
    shortkakeshortkake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's hysterical, maybe they can start a club!
  • Options
    cupid2410cupid2410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got each of my 4 bridesmaids these Coach clutches from Nordstrom's. They were $98 each: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3035077/0~2376780~6009391~6010096~6010120~6010135?origin=category&pbo=3035077They each got a different color.My fiance got his groomsmen different things.  Some are getting putters since they all recently got into golf, jerseys, autographed jerseys, or watches.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards