• Options

@wink0erin yay for the house!

@alpacina Thank you, hopefully #2 is better

@eilis1228 thank you.

Anniversary

• Options
    @wink0erin - Congratulations!

• Options
    @wink0erin Congrats! I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly!!!

@AlPacina YAY! I'm so glad you loved the mac n cheese! I made it with bacon this year!

• Options
    @beanbot2002 Thank you. Sorry you couldn't be with all of your family this year.  I hope the kitchen is done soon!

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm being a bad friend today. I will come back to read everything later but I am SO busy at work since it's month end close and someone called in sick too. My dad should be in surgery right now so please everyone send positive vibes for a good recovery and hope that the cancer has not spread!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - My thoughts are with your dad.  Hugs.
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - Thinking about you and your family!  Hope all is well with your dad and that recovery will be easy.
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 Thinking your dad and hope the surgery goes well.

Anniversary

• Options
    I had a long post typed out to everyone and somehow the page refreshed and didn't save any of it....stupid TK. Now I have to run to a meeting soon, but I will come back this afternoon and respond to everyone. 

FI and I loved being back in NY for a week, but it was very busy. We met with our venue again and finalized the menu. We also had a lot of fun visiting everyone. FI and I want to move back there so badly, but I just don't know if it is in the cards right now. The only company that we are qualified to work for in that area isn't doing well. 

Our flights were mostly uneventful. Going through the airports and security with a boot on wasn't too bad, but there were some uncomfortable instances. I have PT this afternoon and an appt. with a new ortho doctor tomorrow who will hopefully take X-rays again. And today I am just back at work trying to catch up on what I missed and fit in some holiday shopping on breaks between meetings. I bought a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding in April for 10% off, a credit to Minted for our table numbers and place cards, and hopefully will take advantage of the Kate Spade sale going on currently for some Christmas and Bridesmaid gifts. 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - I am sending your dad the best of vibes, and sending you so much love!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 vibes for your dad!!
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 sending all the good vibes for your dad, also big hugs your way.

@aurorarose41 were you only looking upstate? I'm sure there are a lot of options in and near the city. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Ooh, let me know. I've stayed at a couple places down there.

@twodimes - OOPSIES - I meant chili for dinner.

@peaseblossom55 - Do not feel bad at all for that. Any good friend will understand why that would be hard for you. And it isn't that you aren't supportive of her, it's that you cannot support her by being ni a room full of people talking about babies. I've found that people are VERY understanding! We're going to see Finding Neverland, Aladding, and the Rockettes Christmas Special.

@eilis1228 - The barre class was pretty much what I expected. It was challenging but not impossible. I didn't love that the instructor didn't really go around and help people with form. I'm so used to crossfit and having that kind of help throughout class. I also wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be, so my friend and I aren't sure we were challenged enough.

@wink0erin - Congrats on the house!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 All the vibes for your dad!!!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - That looks incredible!!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 gorgeous backsplash! And yes, unfortunately there aren't many options in our current industry in general, and even fewer in that area. I can think of one other company closer to the city, and FI already worked for and was laid off from said company. Maybe he could get another job there, but honestly I am thinking more and more that we may need to get more schooling in a different field, as the industry as a whole doesn't seem to be doing well. 

• Options
     @lavenderfields13 - All the vibes for your Dad.

@speakeasy14 - That backsplash is fantastic!  It looks gorgeous.
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 Sending all the vibes to your dad!
    @speakeasy14 That backsplash is gorgeous! Wow, you guys are doing such a great job with the house!
    @cu97tiger I hate instructors like that too. It doesn't seem like they're genuinely teaching the class to help others achieve their fitness goals when they don't go around and check form, you know? I've been on the fence about trying out a barre class, but I think I'll wait a bit longer. I feel like I give myself a really good workout on my own, and the gym at my apartment is free. I appreciate your feedback! That's really helpful.

• Options
    @speakeasy14 OMG that backsplash is looking amazing!!! I love it!

• Options

@speakeasy14 I love that backsplash

@cu97tiger I haven't seen any of those shows yet.  I really wanted to see Finding Neverland.  Please tell me how they are!

@keptinstitches thank you!

@bethsmiles Thank you.  I love the photo inspiration for flowers.  I'm so glad you are able to have some flowers for the day!

Anniversary

• Options
    @lavenderfields13  <3 all vibes to your dad!

@speakeasy14 love! that's a great idea :)

• Options
    @bethsmiles - That bouquet is totally gorgeous!  I love all the color in it.  
  • Options

@speakeasy14 - Congratulations auntie!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm really thinking my niece (who loves ladybugs) needs this tutu for Christmas:

• Options
    @speakeasy14 YAY! Congrats!!!!

@bethsmiles I love that bouquet!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards