Knottie Tech Help

budget tracker

Hi, ive been using the budget tracker and I think I remember there being a way to have your budget suggestions, your numbers and then a way to track your deposit amounts that have been paid but I cant seem to find it now. I know what my vendors final numbers but I looking for a way to see across the board how much has been spend and then how much remands to give to vendors.
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: budget tracker

• Hi there,

When you enter your total budget, Budgeter automatically generates a suggested budget for each category, which appears directly below each category name. To add in your actual spend amounts, click on the amounts listed in the "Actual" column. You can then input the actual amount you've spend for each category, and the Budgeter generates your total Actual Spend amount at the top. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!
    KH
  • ok so there isnt a spot for the current deposit amount paid? In my budget tracking currently I have the suggested amounts, and then I've put the full expected amount to be paid to my vendors along with the dollars I have spend on other things. I was looking for a space to track the deposit numbers I have paid. ie my photographers contract is $3000 lets say and I've paid $1500. my budget tracker shows the $3000 number and I am looking for a place to input the $1500 I have already paid them
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There is not currently a spot to record your current deposit paid, but that's a great idea! I will share this idea with our team and we will be sure to keep you posted on relevant updates.

Thank you again and please reach out if you have any other questions :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards