Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wedding Items For Sale - Bride Robe, Ring Bearer Pillow, Reserved Signs

For Sale:

I'm finally selling the following items from my wedding over two years ago.

Victoria's Secret Satin-Like Bride Bathrobe - $35
I wore this once on the day of my wedding. It is in perfect condition other than a little wrinkled. I think I washed it, but I am not sure, so you probably want to give it a wash.
It is white with a bling-ed out "Bride" decal on the back (see pictures).
100% polyester
One Size Fits Most
It has interior ties to keep it closed and a matching sash.
Victoria's Secret current bride robe is retailing for $58 
https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/bridal-boutique/bridal-robe-sexy-little-things?cm_sp=&ProductID=233207&CatalogueType=OLS

Ring Bearer Pillow in Off White/Dark Purple - $12
The top is off-white with a dark purple string. The bottom is dark purple.
See pictures, though the pictures make the dark color look brown. It is a rich, dark or royal purple.
The outside of this pillow is a satin like material (I'm not sure exactly what it is). It is in excellent condition with no visible stains, though there are a few small pulls in the satin (no one will be able to see them when your little guy is walking down the aisle).
The pillow measures about 9"x9."
There is no fake ring attached, but there is a place to tie a real or fake ring.

30 Glossy, Thick Card Stock Reserved Signs - $7
The signs are about 5.5" x 8.5." They are great for marking seats for your VIPs and/or bridal party.
15 of the signs have heart-shaped holes in the top two corners and have black ribbon attached to hang the signs from the back of chairs.
15 of the signs do not have the holes or ribbons.
Some of the corners of the signs are a little dinged, but overall they are in great shape.
The picture on the sign (might be hard to see in the photo) is a pattern over a background of lit, white candles.

Cash only. Must pick-up. I am very close (<5 min walk) to the Central Square Redline stop. Pet and smoke free home.<

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards