Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale - various wedding items in red, teal, white, and ivory

Selling items from my wedding. My colors were red, and teal/turquoise.  Most items can be shipped; but would prefer local pick up in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am selling a silver "Mr & Mrs" sign, 2 tall glass martini glasses, a "S" Paul and swarovski crystal cake topper, a red teal and white broom, a white ring bearer pillow with red and teal ribbon, champagne flutes with clear diamonds", a sterling silver cake cutting set with diamonds in the handle, a bride bouquet and 3 boutineers made out of coffee filters, bride and groom champagne flute covers, 4 candle holders, a white aisle runner, 2 teal (surf) Jordan bridesmaids dresses (size 4 and 12 junior), ivory wedding gown size 16, style 8862). Please see the pictures below. If interested in any item please email mrandmrs.slaughter@gmail.com for availability and pricing. Everything must go! All offers considered.

ing. My colors were red, and teal/turquoise.  Most items can be shipped; but would prefer local pick up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please see pictures and descriptions below:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards