April 2017 Weddings
Options

Affordable Venues

Hello All,

I'm recently engaged. Super excited but get a little discouraged. I've heard weddings can get really pricey but I'm seeing it first hand for myself now. We don't have a lot of money but I still want to make our day as beautiful and memorable as possible. Does anyone have a recommendation for a affordable venue all inclusive. Our budget is 10K 

Thanks,
The Bride 

Re: Affordable Venues

• Options
    Hi there!  I'm feeling the same way!! Have you tried looking at local parks in your area that have rentals? I think that looking at a party/catering hall versus a hotel venue can be more reasonable. 

In terms of trying to cut costs per person, You can always get creative with the bar budget by offering only beer and wine. For my wedding I am removing the champagne toast (I feel like most people don't even like it) and the cost of the complimentary wedding cake (we are bringing a dessert sampling and will have wedding pie instead!) so that is saving us around $5 per person on the package cost. Also, our venue offers kids meals and young adult meals for those that are under 21 both of which are a lot cheaper than the full adult bar plus meal package.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards