Texas-Houston

Wedding $10,000 Budget HELP

So I just got engaged and I have $10,000 to spend on the wedding and my dress. I want to have my ceremony and reception inside since I will be getting married January 2017. If I can get an all inclusive that fits in that range that would be awesome.
Any suggestions for:
Wedding venues (ceremony and reception at same place)
Photographers
Videographers
Catering
Flowers
Dresses (Bride and maids)
Decorations for centerpieces 
I'm also looking for a photographer for my engagement pictures..
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated  :)  

Re: Wedding $10,000 Budget HELP

• Any venues in college station, magnolia, spring, houston anywhere around that radius
  • Tara Barnes in College Station is an amazing photographer and very affordable!
  • The Grove in downtown Houston is pretty affordable (and also a gorgeous, great venue with delicious food) IF your guest list is small enough.  I think the max is 80 people indoors.  They can do an indoor ceremony and flip the room for the reception while your guests lounge outside.  Food and drink was pretty affordable.  But again, only if your guest list is on the small side! 

For decorations, make your own using simple flowers and vases (I used old bottles) or do simple candle centerpieces.

For videography, we got a pretty good deal with MIA video BUT videography is never going to be very cheap.  You'll have to figure out if it's worth it to squeeze that in your budget.

Good luck!

SaveSave
  • There is a hidden gem in Waller, Texas called Tuscan Gardens. We offer an all day rental starting at 995.00. www.tuscangardensvenue.com or you can contact directly at 281-899-9732 to make an appointment to view our budget friendly property! Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards