New York-Long Island

Honeymoon suites?

Hey ladies! Recommend the hotel where you'll be staying on your wedding night? I'm getting married at Jericho Terrace but I'm willing to travel a little bit for a really nice honeymoon suite at a good price! TIA! =)

Re: Honeymoon suites?

• edited December 2011
    most people stay at the garden city hotel.
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into that one and it's NMS and outrageously expensive. I don't mind paying more than average for a nice room, but this one didn't tickle my fancy. =\
  • TJEPMTJEPM member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hi - We are staying at the Inn @ Fox Hollow.  The rooms there are all suites & they are beautiful!!  We actually got upgraded to one of their more upscale suites called the Royal suite.  They were not too expensive either and they are wonderful to work with.  I would highly reccomend them!!Good Luck!!
  • scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I think we are also going to stay at The Inn at Fox Hollow. Friends of ours stayed there on their wedding night and loved it. It's kind of pricey, but I'm told it's worth it - and definitely more my taste than Garden City Hotel.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm, I'll look into it! I considered them for our wedding but never considered them for a honeymoon suite! This is why you guys are the best!
  • edited December 2011
    i'm a former li knottie (my wedding was last year)- i had my wedding at fox hollow and stayed at the inn for two nights.. had a royal suite and it was gorgeous!  i've stayed in a lot of really nice luxury hotels around the country and was completely surprised and impressed by how beautiful the fox hollow was.  I highly recommend it!  If you tell them it's your wedding night, they may throw in a bottle of champagne and chocolates.. such a nice touch! (not sure if that was just bc my wedding was booked next door, but they sent it over both nights..) also, there is a really nice free buffet for dinner and breakfast.. including wine & beer!  very nice touch!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards